Monday, May 2, 2011

Lazy Mondays

Mondays are my lazy days, I wake up tired, and lazy. I used to think that Mondays were days that people got up a little more energized and towards the end when the weekend is sooo close they would start slacking. But for me works the other way around if....if i'M NOT JUST PLAIN LAZY ALL WEEK LONG. Mondays however, are so bad for me, I wish I could stay home all day and do nothing!

So today I had said I was going to get up early, and walk my dogs before I started my daily routine, but I'm now sitting in front of my computer talking about how lazy I am!!

I don't want to change lazy Mondays I will like this is the only day that I really have more time to myself and I get things done, things that i want to do, not that I need to.

So I have decided that I'm going to make my Mondays still lazy but more productive, I'm going to do things that I want to do this day, so that at the end of the day I have actually gotten something done!!!

Great to be me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment