Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding!!!

I didn't get the chance....well to be honest I didn't want to get up so early to watch something that later on was going to be all over the news and web.
 I was looking at the pictures and the videos, and after cracking up at some of the outrageous hats and gowns some of these royalties wore to the wedding, I have to say that I want a wedding like that.

It's almost every girl's dream to grow up and find their prince. Maybe because we grow up watching fairy tales where everything is happiness and the poor girl at the end is the luckiest girl in the world because she has finally found the love of her life.

Unfortunately we learn that it is not like that, not one bit;however deep inside we wish we can find one guy out of thousands that will turn out to be our prince, no matter how pessimistic we are towards boys or the looks, or the money, we always go back to the fairy tales and wish, our frog turns into a prince, instead of our prince turning into a frog.

I don't ask for a prince or a life like a princess, or a perfect man or close to perfect, I just want a guy that loves me and that doesn't necessarily have to love all the bad things about me because he doesn't have to love all my defects but learn to live around them and accept me, just as i will try my best to do the same. It would be unreal for someone to love everything, EVERYTHING about a person, I would be happy that even though we wouldn't love everything about each other that we could style manage to accept and want to be together no matter out differences.

BUT I look at this pictures and even though...some of you might hate for this....The prince is not sooo hot, she is gorgeous and they look soo happy...but every couple that just got married look happy..my parent included. It looked like it was soo close to perfect, her dress, and the ceremony, she was just the light of the room.

I wish these newly weds the best, or the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!! How cool is that!!! I hope this is a true fair tale, she look so gorgeous just like I would  want to look on the day i get marry, she looks happy and happy!!

This are some of my favorite pictures!!

I said favorite but no because I love it but because I thought Princesses would have to be elegant and sophisticated..but I guess I was wrong ......again


                                                    I love this picture for many reasons, The kiss, they are both smiling and that is so cute!!Everyone is watching and they are the center of attention, and THE LITTLE GIRL ON THE CORNER!! She is soooo funny! While everyone else wishes to be closer, she is right next to them look bored AND she is covering her ears!!hahahah too cute!!!


                        I'm  a fan of the veil, I love it I know it's typical and I'm actually a believer of the real reasons why brides wear their veils, I'm not saying anything about her just in general but I feel that when a bride doesn't wear her veil she doesn't look like a complete bride.

This one is my favorite, there's another where she is in the carriage and she looks like a real princess there, but here you can appreciate her dress so well, so pretty, It really makes me wanna get marry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment