Friday, May 27, 2011

I got a job!

I am now going to be a Juicy Couture sales associate. This is my first "real" job. I'm excited becasue at this age I feel like I'm bearly gaining my independence as an adult and getting a job is a huge step;however, it is a part time job, and I don't have a car. So, when I tell my mom I got a job, which is was very quick becasue I applied Friday and my interview was Wednesday, she tells me that I'm bearly going to make enough money for gas, REALLY? A little support at least. I know it wasn't the job I wanted becasue I was looking for a full time job, but I didn't know and plus is not like I have to be there for a long time. I can work there and see if I get more hours and if I don't then I move to another job, full-time.

I have to say that Juicy gives great discounts and I'm really excited about that, even though my pay check my not even be enough to buy a purse. Everyone starts from the floor and get up on that laboral lader little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment