Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring Cleaning My Life

In the last couple of days I haven't been myself. There has been to much going on and as much as I care about everything I do, I have my priorities. I have been upset by a number of things, from my bf to my physical image and health, also getting a job. Summer is around the corner and I want to have money and be able to wear a super cute bikini, both I don't have. Bikini season depresses me because as much as I know I'm ok with my body I am not confident enough to wear one. Money is a huge issue here but I'm trying to get a job. As for my boyfriend our relationship is very good, but other things keep me from being with him as much as I would want to...So I'm spring cleaning my life! I'm , making changes and work up my problems so that I have all good things coming for me instead... and hopefully I can get my well deserved amazing vacations to Miami and California in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment