Wednesday, May 25, 2011

American Idol's Scotty WON!!!

I has never watched American Idol before, this was my first season ever, and even though i wasn't hooked on it, because I missed a lot of good shows (like when Hailey left or when Casey left, or Jacob). Wow I did miss a lot, anyways I tried my best to tuned it and at least be up to date, and today it was a good show. A lot of people where invited a lot of performers, I didn't love some of the performances but it was entertaining. By the way Scotty you left Jack Black waiting for a hug!! Everyone saw that!!!! Also, is Scotty dating Lauren????

Anyways, good luck to him, he got a new car, a trophy , a title , maybe a girlfriend, and A LOT OF FANS! Good luck to him on his new career path, and to the rest of the boys and girls that where on the show.

Here is a little something from tonight's show.
Lady Gaga might be crazy and even evil but none can take away the fact that she does have an amazing voice,




And of course the winner singing...

No comments:

Post a Comment