Monday, May 23, 2011

Lazy Monday: I'm a fashion mess

It is not a secret to the people most close to me that I'm not super fashionable, I do have taste, however, or so I think since someone always got to complement somethings I'm wearing, shoes, my shirt, sunglasses, even my make-up. I don't hope to be a model, because #1 I'm not slender I'm more like average, and #2 I just don't feel like nothing out there suits me. I need help, like is it lack of confidence, I don't know what to do, I need some pictures to get inspired, I asked my friends and I got some emails, send me some pics of links to the latest fashion trends and if I dare to try it I promise to post a picture, I got some pictures but I haven't gone shopping yet!!!! This worries me because I'm about to start working at Juicy Couture and the girls, which one of them is my friend, look sooooo good, it completely knocked on my fashion neuron that I need to dress to impress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment