Monday, May 16, 2011

The boyfriend talk

I have realized that I never talk about my boyfriend, I do with friends and I tell them all the cute things he does and says to me, but never about how he is, the person he is, and the many reasons why I want to be with him as much as I can.

At first, and is not a secret even to him, that I don't like him as a future boyfriend. I found myself no being attracted to him at all, and at first I didn't considered the idea even though I kind off knew he liked me. However, days turned into weeks and I found myself more attached to him, in many ways, I went from expecting his calls every night, to missing hearing his voice to even feeling sad when he didn't call me. The I still wouldn't admit that I had started to develop feeling for me, but it was obvious to almost everyone else.

The reason I said yes to being his girlfriend was that he appreciated everything about me, he accepted me, like me, and I can say he loves me, for everything that I am, and I haven't been very good at that but he has and the respect and love and care, and sensitivity of how he approaches me, made me fall for him.
I have always been a little tough when it comes to love, I'm very affectionate, so some but in general not expressive to anyone not even my family.

But this boy has changed a lot of that, he even makes fun of me, he tells me "I thought u said you didn't like holding hands, but you hold mine all the time" and it's very true.

My brother says I'm happy that before him he didn't see me this happy, it is not the first person to say this, and I am happy, VERY happy.

I learned a lot from him and our mutual love make me realized many things I believed to be untrue and to prove myself wrong.

I hope and I KNOW this will last, and I would want us to still be like the first date our first kiss, still with all the care and softness as when we first realized we wanted to be with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment