Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bad start to an amazing weekend..

I started my weekend with the wrong foot, Friday night was not a good night my boyfriend and I got upset over something stupid for me but apparently significant to him. We didn't talk to each other at all on Saturday which game me some free time to chill and watch a movie with  my bestie. Sunday I couldn't hold it anymore and I called him and I asked him to not be upset at me anymore , and all those things you say when you realize that maybe you were not supposed to say that or take in count that other can get offended. So things on Memorial day got better, we had breakfast, and we planned a random trip to the lake where I spend basically all day sitting with him and two of his friends.

I'm more of any action person, I can't just sit around. but I have to say that even though we couldn't get in the water I was glad I got to spend our first day together, no kidding for the time I have knowing him this is the first time I see him during the daytime!!! I love days like this, it makes me realize that you don't have to get all pretty or go somewhere fancy or plan from weeks ahead to have a relaxing time. So this Monday was definitely a lazy one...

No comments:

Post a Comment