Saturday, April 16, 2011

Twenty-Two

I remember when I was in middle school, I wished I could be in high school be around all cooler kids ( or so I thought we were not but a bunch of assholes) and when I got to that stage in my life when I was in high school, I wished i could get out of there asap, I wished I could be 18 so that I could go clubbing, feel an adult. I turned 18 and then I wished I was 21 so that I could legally drink. Now at 22, I already lived those years and after 21 nobody wishes to be older. I feel like I didn't lived those years to their entirety, I was thinking about getting older and the things I could do when I reached a certain age that I feel like I didn't experience and enjoyed my years. It is not until your 21 that you realize that after that there's nothing WE ARE ALREADY LEGAL ADULTS AND CAN BUY DRINKS,  PLUS ALL THE PROBLEMS WE ALREADY HAVE BY THIS AGE! Eventually I was gonna be 21 I feel stupid for wanting to get older!!!!

Anyways there is nothing i can do now, well there is add live to my years not take years away from my life, tomorrow is my birthday and my goal is to enjoy being 22 make it as long as I can, take in everything that I can and stop wishing I was 15 again ( stupid right when i was 15 I wished i was older). I also want change!

No comments:

Post a Comment