Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ummm I don't even know what to think honestly...

So I don't know where I'm going wit this I'll just keep typing to see where this all leads too I have about 20 minutes before my class starts and I'm walking around like if I didn't have anything to do, but today is an unusual day, days like this never happen in fact had never happened to me before.

The wind is annoying me I style my hair really nice and the wind just blew it up and now I look like I just woke up, not only that but I was trying to look pretty for a dinner I have tonight with my boyfriend and his family. He is coming to get me at school so I'm going to have to go like this with frizzy hair, my luck.

But I'm just wondering around today the weather is nice despite my hair, and it's one of those days I see myself resting at the side of the beach having something tasty to drink, but no I'm at school about to head to my chemistry class, really boring class, and I have a feeling today is also going to be one of those days where I spend the whole class wishing I could fast forward time and day dreaming....

It's good to be me ; -)

No comments:

Post a Comment