Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What the heck is wrong with me lately!!

Sooo lately I have been sooo lazy!!!I think I lost my motivation, This semester has been so slow and I felt like I was just literally have dragged myself to do things even fun things. I don't want to get up, I haven't even been helping around the house, forgot about my goal ( exercise) and I don't feel good.

The end of the semester is not that far away and I feel like I'm barely getting into it. I have too much to think about lately I feel like I'm more upset, bored, tired, or just pissed off more than I'm happy. I have had some of the worst times this past few weeks.

Summer is around the corner and I'm determine to make the best of this summer 2011!!! I need to get my light back, my motivation! This really does not feel like myself......but I have many reasons to be happy and I'm going to have to get back on track.

I aced my test by the way! I'm soo happy it has been a tough semester but it is actually not looking so bad at after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment