Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who the hecks understands you!!!

Do you wanna know what I i hate hate hate and makes me soo mad and irritates me and makes me wanna slap people is when 1 THEY CAN'T ADMIT THEIR MISTAKES. I rather that you slap me than not be able to admit that you are wrong... think about it denying that you did something wrong when someone else was there and witnessed everything.... get some freaken courage and admit at least to me that you WERE WRONG!!!!! When people are humble enough to admit their mistakes it shows a lot about a person. Sometimes I can be so stubborn and it is hard to admit when I am wrong but I look way for stupid if I deny it!!

2 I hate when people contradict themselves, I did with my now bf but it was different because i didn't think things were going to get to this point. But when you are arguing about something and then do the same thing it makes you look like a dumb ass with no credibility specially when you where wrong in the first place and couldn't admit to it!

I'm going through this "set back" over a misunderstanding and the wrong person is getting blamed for it because she won't admit that she also has something to do with this whole thing, and now she is doing what she had blamed me for doing.
The worst of all that is not even as bad as she made it seem she just took one thing and connected the dots to other things that didn't even relate.

Now she is like avenging which is my 3rd thing I hate. Why? what is the point specially when you are still friends!What is the point to make me feel bad, okay done now what now, talk to me like nothing happen, it doesn't work its sooos stupid and hurtful...

Thee thing is that I don't beg, once you are out of my heart you are out and some people are getting their with their stupid behavior and it hurts to end friendships over stupid reasons, or to end them in general

Is it good to be me?

No comments:

Post a Comment