Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Too far from where I thought I would be

I came into realization a little too late, I have let things get by so easily and until now i realize that I could be in a better place physically and even mentally. I try to think I'm happy but honestly I don't know. I have career plans and I want to do so many things, but so far I have accomplish almost nothing. I'm behind on school, things did not turn up like I thought they were. Now I find myself nowhere I don't know what to do or how to get back on track. I feel like I fail in some ways my friends are graduating and getting their bachelors this semester and I am behind that it is embarrassing to recognize. I didn't waste time living my crazy life, my family needed me and I felt like I had to be there for them. I always thought about what was convenient to my family and then I thought about me and school. Now that I want to get back on track I do not know how to take all the responsibilities, or stop feeling so responsible and concentrate on what matters to me. Unfortunately what I have come across this last years after I graduated, is that I care so much for my family that I sacrificed a lot of important things for them but now that I want to take back my dreams and goals, I have no support or interest from my family, it feels like I'm alone on this. I just hope that things get better for me, one way or the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment