Sunday, June 19, 2011

What to do, what to do...Happy Father's day!!!!

It's sunday! I worked today, lately I have been working weekends. I don't really like it because weekends are the only days that I could actually do something or not have something to do like everyday of the rest of the week. Since I was work right in the middle of the day I feel like I waste my morning and afternoon. But today, today I'm bored I feel sick and I miss my boyfriend :( I want to do something just chill somewhere and even though I saw my bf yesterday I want to hug him and sit next to him.I feel like it's a waste of Sunday, I really wish I had a car so that at least I had something to do wash it or something. Anhui I guess the day ends for me a couple of hours before everyone else.
Happy Father's day by the way. I admire good fathers and I wish them the best and that their families, wives, and kids appreciate their hard work and dedication . My bf's dad past away and eventhough I never met him , he was a good man based on what I hear. It makes me sad to know that I have my dad alive and that I don't miss him or will look up to him as my as my bf looks up to his . I still wish my dad a happy Father's day for the years of attempt, it doesn't mean I will forget the years he has forgotten he had kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment