Thursday, June 23, 2011

How do I become rich?

I'm tired of struggling in life for everything I do . Money wise and life in general everything has always been kind of impossible for me to achieve basic things. I don't expect thingsto be given to me but I'm tired to not been able to just say "okay I'm going on vacations next week" or not even at least have the ability to just pay for school or get myself a car. I know I mention rich up on the tittle but as long as I had just enough for me to go to school I would be blessed.I woulnt mind working hard on everything just like I have been for the past few years, right mow money for school is what has me worried. I'm a chemistry major going for premed and I'm trying to get to the point where I'm prepared enough to work in the medical field. Money is tight and because I dont have one thing I can't do thd other, I don't have a car so I can't get to school, and since I don't have a car I have to settle for less hours at work because I have to get a ride , and that money is not enough to get a car or pay for school . I'll get there eventually,how I'm going to do it I dont know. I feel on the edge that edge that makes you quit but I have worked so hard for everything that quitting now wouldn't be worth it, even though I want too. I'm trying to make money at least for the future so that my kids have just enough to start and go through their own struggles . I need the recipe go become rich thats what I need! Or a donation wouldn't be bad!!! Hahahhaha don't u think I'm funny!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment