Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Glamourous Juicy Couture

 Like I say a couple of days ago I now work at Juicy Couture!!! I have worked there for a couple of days now, I have learned how to work the cash register and I have done, without bragging, a very good job in my opinion, and apparently the managers opinion. I'm a people person and I talk a lot , so speaking to clients and starting up a conversation is not hard for me because I do it all the time with random people in random places.

I LOVE the discount they give us I already bought my first shirt using my discount, we need to build up our wardrobe because the store wants their associates to wear their clothes duhhh right. But in general it is a good experience I'm surrounded by other people in a different atmosphere I have never been on, it has always been school, or friends, family, but never people from work... it even sounds weird saying that. I need to grow it all aspects of my life and even if my mom doesn't really like it because she doesn't like the hours I get, it helps me have more freedom from my mom, and be out of the house more, specially now during the summer time.

I also started my aerobics class today, it was one of my goals, I already achieved two getting a job was one of them, so I'm up to 3 goals achieved this summer...but things have to get better than this!!By the way I worked more muslces than than I had in a month all in 30 minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment