Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I hate rushing, Good morning by the way!!!

So, today I skipped breakfast, I didn't let my dogs out (mom will though), and I didn't spray water on my face to look more awake. My uncles wife doesn't have a car right now and for a whole week my mom has been giving her a  ride to work and basically anywhere else. Today my mom had to drop of her son to school and bring me to school, take her to work, go back home to get me something to eat, come pick me up and then go to work. Way to waste gas huh?

I also helped her look for some money she put away or more of "lost" the money, and what do you know I look at the time and it was 7:35 already and I have to be in class by 8. I get to school and I remember that class today only was starting 15 minutes later! Really I could have had breakfast or at least take it to go.

I'm here checking my blog taking some time to myself after I rushed to get here, it's ok though
My mom found her 500 dollars she said she had LOOKED everywhere and she didn' it, she looked everywhere else except for there.
But after all, it's a beautiful morning, too bad I have to be indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment