Monday, March 21, 2011

Lately....

For the passed few days I have been thinking and thinking and thinking of all the opportunities I let by. There is no use of regretting what once could have been a possible path of my life or maybe just a detour to the life I'm living now. Whatever it was and if life was going to take me another way or another place different than now, I can only wonder and think if it would have been better or worst. I live with the doubt of what it would have been for me to make other choices, not that the ones i made are bad bur better ones, wiser ones. I tell my friends all the time to not be afraid of taking a risk, or step out of the same old thing. I have decided that i won't live life wondering what something is like, I rather take a risk, go out of the routine and try something different. I sit on the chair and feel frustrated something I feel like i failed in so many ways to myself my family and friends, I still have a lot to live and learn but being home alone proves me that perhaps some of the choices I made could have been better. So go ahead, go out , meet people, love life and live it, there's nothing better than being young!

No comments:

Post a Comment