Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have always asked myself why is it that guys cannot understand us. Either they are not actually paying attention to what we are saying, or they got a problem or we are the problem?

For the past couple of years i have tried analyzing the guys I know, how they act around a girl things they say to impress a girl, the things they do just when I'm around compared to things they do when someone else, or any cute girl is around. I found that the biggest mistake they make is underestimating their girl friend. The fact that I'm and maybe be not loving it, doesn't mean I cannot give my guy friend significant advice! My friend acts like he doesn't need any help, he knows what he is doing and won't accept anything i say even if it's true: one he doesn't trust my judgment or too he probably things i need help too! Guys number one problem is paying attention to details and trying to understand things that sometimes just are.


Whatever it is, for guys to understand why girls, go in groups to the restroom, or take long to leave the house, or sing like crazy in the car, look and your friend first, it's where most of your questions will be answered. We act our most natural with friends that we are used to hang out with, and we usually don't care unless the by we like is around!


P.S. Girls go to restrooms in groups, because we want too! simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment