Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A short make up review

I have been looking the the best mascara and foundation or mineral powder for a long time. So far I haven't had any luck. But I think I might have found one of my favorite mascaras. Maybelline Falsies Love it so far. Gives me volume and definition. I have thin lashes, long but not curly they are in between in curl. This mascara curls them and doesn't make them clump. Falsies waterproof Hate it. Doesn't give me lift or curl and if I do two coats they get all sticky and it's really hard to remove even with waterproof eye make up remover Bad gal lashes Umm expensive and is not that great. No definition Air foam foundation Maybelline I like it, it's not thick it's easy to apply and it looks natural. But if you have slightly dry skin it shows. So far I like it I just have to exfoliate alot

No comments:

Post a Comment