Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Out came the sun

So yesterday was a beautiful day, perfect to be out by the lake, and I spent all of mine day indoors at work. As much as i love my job, it wasn't worth missing out on yesterdays sunny skies. I was very sad too, it wasn't a good day, not at all. Even though the sun was shinning more than it had in a couple of days, i still felt like all the cloudyness was following me. Today is not as beautiful but i feel much better, I'm ready for change and I have worked so hard to make change that I can almost claim myself victorious, but I won't until i know for sure that I have finaly defeated my own devils inside that tell me otherwise. So today, I'm going to enjoy the day and clear my mind and ask God to give me strengh to get through the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment