Monday, January 30, 2012

Spring Fashion: Juicy Couture

So what's for spring!!!!! I have never been a fashion person I feel like I don't look good and I want to try something new but it's somewhat frustrating when I get the" what the heck are you wearing" look so I always play it safe. BUT now that I work in retail and I see how we mix the pieces for our floorset I got a little inpired. This Spring it's about sailor inspired stripes, bright colors, and mix patterns. Let's not forget about cute dresses, lace and florals.Juicy wants to step out of the head to toe track look and wants to incorporate track and fashion! I thought it would be weird when I read the floorset inspirations but I actually like it. Still keeping their Juicy signature track look but adding a little more fashion into it. I already acquire some of my spring must have pieces hot pink cardi, floral dress, and ofcourse some track pieces, and stripes!






No comments:

Post a Comment